Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Strategic digital advertising is a huge part of what we do and our mobile solutions allow brand advertisers to target specific audiences, using geo-targeting and deep consumer profiles across award-winning Mobile Ad formats. The team at Amobee are recognised as true Mobile experts in the Australian marketplace and we are now looking to hire an Account Manager.
The Account Manager directly manages key Agency accounts & build long term client relationships. You will operate as an integral member and partner to the client teams – consulting on digital strategy and media planning across mobile.You’ll be working onsite with Amobee’s most strategic clients.
- Strategic planning on agency/advertiser account to drive continued growth of client, including revenue forecasting, pipeline management and new business
- Consult with regards to mobile media plans, benefits of mobile and provide recommendations on partner suitability
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop unique mobile solutions specifically tailored to the agency & client needs
- Manage & lead an effective working relationship between sales, client & ad ops to ensure the campaigns are delivered to meet advertiser objectives
- Accurate understanding of mobile publisher product suite to take a consultative approach when identifying and solving client’s digital needs.
- 2-3 years Media Planning experience with at least 1 year experience in Mobile preferred
- Experience pulling together digital/marketing strategies
- Programmatic Experience: Work with an agency trading desk and/or DSPs/DMPs
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, strong attention to detail across reporting and campaign set up
- Passionate for mobile and an innovative approach to client solutions
- Well-developed communication & presentation skills (both written & oral)
- Good understanding of the mobile & digital advertising landscape
Location: Brisbane, Australia
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.Apply Now