Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
- Responsible for campaign strategizing.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of campaigns
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Client Services team with regards to all Ad Operations queries
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to enhance Amobee’s value offering
- Improve campaign performance through analytics and a deep understanding of the available levers internally as well as externally
- Validate campaign adjustments & work to minimize billing discrepancies
- Work closely with the Client Services team to educate clients on new opportunities by proactively identifying new solutions & cross selling our range of media services
- Build and maintain long-term partnerships with clients/agencies as well as our suppliers (i.e.: ad networks) to provide ongoing strategic consultation and support whilst managing expectations
- Provide feedback to product management team and professional services to help design and enhance our offerings by communicating market realities & expectations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Ad Operations, experience with Programmatic, Search, Social and Video campaigns preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Experience in one of the top rich media trafficking systems (DoubleClick, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in high-pressure situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; excel
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.