Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Client Partner plays a critical role in prescriptively shaping and then leading the execution of the successful partnership with Amobee Japan’s leading Enterprise clients. The Client Partner will focus on attracting new Enterprise businesses to use Amobee’s platform for the optimization of their video and television inventory and data. This includes the Japanese Broadcasters, data rich companies and television infrastructure companies.The Client Partner, through her/his own knowledge and the support of other Subject Matter Experts, serves as the central point of contact and trusted advisor to all existing and potential Enterprise clients, providing guidance to the sales, commercial & operational teams, ensuring synergies across projects, and delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate risks to customer success, be it through the addition of new products and services, strategy & planning, training, execution, or escalation.
- Build and maintain relationships throughout the entire hierarchy of client organizations, ensuring opportunities are realised
- Lead the development of client-specific implementation proposals, engaging across Amobee’s development team to gain consensus on an acceptable proposal
- Develop strong internal relationships, providing internal teams with expertise related to proposed solutions and client needs in order to ensure successful project delivery
- Be Amobee’s first line product expert, discussing existing and upcoming functionality in detail, listening to ideas for development, and collating information on client expectations and their own product roadmap
- Educate Enterprise level clients (e.g. Broadcasters, data-rich companies) about the functionality and benefit of Amobee’s platform
- Act as the Japanese team’s expert on Broadcaster and Enterprise platform solutions
- 6-8 years of experience in the Media Industry
- 3+ years working in a client facing environment owning senior client relationships.
- 2+ years of proven experience in identifying or supporting the development of business opportunities with client business development teams
- 3+ years of enterprise level project/program experience, overseeing Internet based product integration and operations
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Self-starter able to quickly learn and practically apply new knowledge in a fast-paced client driven environment
- Candidates with strong technical capabilities are preferred by Amobee’s major clients
- Proven ability in working with global teams and adapting to cultural differences to achieve successful outcomes
- An ability to build relationships with staff across all levels of seniority
- A good understanding of the Japanese Advertising and Media industry
Location: Tokyo, Japan
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.Apply Now