Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
About You: You’re passionate about technology and your recruiting skills go well beyond matching keyword searches. You have the ability to truly understand the components of a tech-stack, and how they relate to each other. When you don’t understand a technical term you have the maturity and discipline to speak up. You have exceptional technical recruiting skills, fueled by an insatiable curiosity.
As a technical contract recruiter, you support our Video Advertising Platform team by reviewing incoming resumes and direct sourcing for a wide variety of technical candidates, including SW Engineering’s, DBA’s, Project Managers, Program Managers. You will conduct thorough intake sessions with the hiring manager to fully understand their business and what they’re trying to solve for. You will discuss recruiting strategies, process workflow, and preferred communication style. In this role, you not just a “hired gun”, you are a true consultant to the business.
- Invest the time to first understand Amobee as a business, and our key platform offerings.
- Invest time to understand our industry and the key players in the space.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders both in the Engineering and HR teams.
- Conduct thorough intakes sessions with your hiring teams.
- Conduct thorough phone interviews and provide comprehensive notes, not just a brief overview.
- In this role, much of your time will be dedicated towards direct sourcing candidates.
- Establish a shared spreadsheet of all candidates in the pipeline.
- Establish weekly check-in meeting with your hiring managers.
- Submit offer approval request to HR leadership
- Provide clear, concise communications at all times.
- Negotiate compensation packages with the candidate, the hiring managers and the Amobee HRBP
- Ensure 100% data accuracy within the Applicant Tracking System.
- Monitor job post on Amobee career page and external job boards.
- You may be required to revise job descriptions, or draft new job descriptions from scratch.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years dedicated Technical Recruitment experience.
- Preferred experience in the Digital Advertising space.
- Familiarity with many of the following technical skill sets: Java, Python, Scala, Linux, Shell Scripting, MYSQL, git, hg, svn, Hadoop, Spark, RocksDB, CouchBase, Redis, Spring Framework, Hibernate, SLF4J, AWS, Nagios, Graphite & OpenTSDB, Chef, Terraform or Ansible.
- Proficient at direct sourcing technical talent with Linked-In Recruiter.
- Deep knowledge of SW engineering vocabulary and practices
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- High level of business acumen and emotional intelligence
- High level of flexibility and resiliency
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage
- Familiar with G-Suite applications
- Ability to work 5 days a week in the Baltimore, MD office
Location: Baltimore, MD or Reston, VA.