Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands, and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross-channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The core team at Amobee is part of technical operations. It is responsible for different functions like server hardware selection, systems deployment automation, providing core infrastructure services for the platform, systems performance tuning, automation, writing code for monitoring and alerting and managing thousands of server across different data centers. It is also responsible for creating tools that enable self-service models for service, infrastructure, and monitoring provisioning. Site reliability is also part of this team’s core responsibility, and it is accountable for providing Tier-3 runtime support for production Amobee platform and underlying systems.
Amobee is looking for DevOps Engineer to join technical operations core team. A successful candidate should be a seasoned systems operations engineer, able to work within a high volume fast scaling environment. They will collaborate with engineering, product & project managers, QA, and fellow operations teams to architect and develop strategic and tactical solutions. Their skills will be utilized on projects to dig deep into Amobee’s application architecture and perform sophisticated performance tuning. This person needs to be hands-on with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to get the job done.
- Participate in on-call rotation for production TechOps
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Implement infrastructure as code across multiple environments
- Software Configuration Management (SCM) using tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Improve and implement system and application monitors
- Develop and maintain internal and external deployment tools and applications for CI/CD
- Create and update Technical documentation and run-books
- Install and Deploy Amobee based systems in various environments including QA and Production
- Four years experience in Systems Adminstration / Systems Engineering / Devops
- Strong scripting experience, preferably Python
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Cloudformation, Terraform
- Experience in setting up NTP, DNS, SSL and Web servers, Docker
- Experience in large-scale deployments of Centos 6 and Centos 7
- AWS Associate Cert for SysOps or Architect
- Network+ Certification
Location: Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs, and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying for the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
#LI-FO1 #GDApply Now