Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
You thrive on working outside your comfort zone. You naturally project positive energy, and go out of your way to build relationships both within the organization, and with outside vendors. You’re a problem solver…not only to you identify potential problems and bottlenecks, but you also bring solutions to the table. You’re a lifelong learner that constantly wants to understand what’s happening within the industry you’re working in. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and approach difficult situations as a challenge. You understand your development areas, and are taking steps to make the necessary changes. You’re resilient, agile, flexible and don’t get rattled if we “course correct”. You’re proactive, and are always thinking ahead of the curve. You’re a natural collaborator and are not afraid to give an opinion. Lastly, you’re technically proficient with G-Suite, are detail oriented, and have excellent time management skills.
The Director of Learning & Development will lead the design and implementation of high-impact and sustainable learning, talent, and organizational development programs that span the employee lifecycle in support of Amobee’s strategic goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will cultivate strong, collaborative relationships with HR and its partners, identify opportunities to enhance organizational effectiveness, and provide systemic and straight forward approaches with measurable impact to address business needs.
Responsible for designing, executing and managing development programs that cultivate, engage and develop talent at all levels and roles, with a focus on building a pipeline of future leadership talent.
- Provide strategic direction for, plus leadership and execution of, company-wide organizational training and development programs and initiatives to promote a performance culture.
- Prioritize training needs with business leaders. Develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of programs with partnership of Talent Analytics.
- Lead teams, whether direct reports and/or cross-functional partners, and vendors in program design and implementation of end-to-end talent management and team development solutions that include the evaluation, design, and delivery of programs.
- Understand key business drivers and products in order to work with business leaders to identify training needs.
- Integrate continuous innovation and learning into the culture that affirms Amobee as a best place to work.
- Serve as liaison or champion between the broader learning communities to establish common standards, best practices, policies and procedures.
- Design in-house scalable solutions that include a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1:1 sessions, action learning & e-learning
- Deliver high impact training that maximizes learner participation, comprehension and application of the material utilizing technology, interaction, and innovative tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- 10+ years’ work experience in a similar role with a complex, fast growth Tech or Digital Marketing company, with specific knowledge and/or expertise in talent assessment and management, learning and development, and organization effectiveness
- Experience working in a global organization, building and optimizing a variety of programs across diverse teams and cultures
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively; self‐motivated and disciplined to meet deadlines in the context of competing priorities and projects; lead and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment with the ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines and customer demands
- Knowledge of current learning technologies, assessment, and survey platforms
- Ability to match personal work style and approach to build trust and credibility with a range of clients
- Executive presence, listening and influence ability with senior leadership.
- High level of flexibility, resilience, and adaptability
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Google Suite
- Experience building out effective use of Learning Management Systems
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.