Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The intern will be paired up with a sponsor within the Software Development team. The sponsor will oversee the professional development and delivery output of the intern. The working hours, location, and tasks will be directed by the sponsor as agreed to by the intern. Proper accommodations will be made to suit the intern’s school and personal schedule as agreed to by the sponsor.
The intern will be expected to do the following with supervision and direction from the sponsor:
- Observe and shadow other team members
- Follow our team’s documented coding standards and practices.
- Implement functional code to accomplish user-stories.
- Apply unit-testing practices to provide proper automatic code coverage and testing
- Utilize our ticketing system to receive and track assignments.
- Follow our source-control and code-review workflow to branch, implement and submit review requests for changes.
- Communicate status to the sponsor, especially when blocked or idle.
- Participate in the code-review process.
- Participate in the project scrum methodology and process.
- Spend time learning relevant skills through sponsor directed reading, coding, and review assignments.
- Currently enrolled with an accredited College or University that has implemented a student Intern Program.
- Possessing or currently pursuing a B.S., Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Legally able to work in the United Sates.
Location: INSERT LOCATION
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.