Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
You are humble, ethical and driven by a desire to help others. You naturally project positive energy, and go out of your way to build relationships with all your customers. You’re a solutions-oriented problem solver, able to both identify potential problems and recommend practical solutions. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and approach difficult situations as opportunities to develop. You’re resilient, agile, flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’re detailed oriented, a critical thinker and comfortable with navigating ambiguity. You’re a lifelong learner eager to learn and open to feedback. You’re a natural collaborator and enjoy working with others.
The incumbent is responsible for performing audits of IT functions and projects to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls. Selected candidate will also be accountable for communicating control deficiencies and recommendations to the management. This position will be an individual contributor role to start.
- Develop an Audit Planning Memorandum (APM) to identify the objectives and scope of audit for review and approval by the Audit Director.
- Reviews and provides recommendations to enhance the security of Amobee networks and computerized systems.
- Evaluates design of computer systems under development to make sure they will function effectively; are developed according to established procedures; have adequate controls to detect problems; are properly documented; have back-up before the system becomes operational.
- Conduct ad-hoc reviews and other investigative work assigned by Audit Committee or senior management.
- Prepare audit reports to document findings, recommendations and management agreed actions, and submits to Audit Director for review prior to release.
- Performs follow-up reviews to ensure adequacy and timeliness of corrective actions.
- Involved in ad-hoc projects, e.g., annual audit plan, budgeting
- Possess a degree in Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited university, preferably with CIA, CISSP or CISA certification.
- Possess solid previous audit experience, preferably in a Big 4 (professional services) or Internal Audit department of a large company.
- Experience in developing implement an IT Audit project plan.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Possess suburb documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Ability to develop and grow relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- The ability to write computer programs is a plus.
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.