We are Looking for a lead architect, an experienced software engineer to join Amobee Tel Aviv.
At Amobee TLV, we develop Amobee Brand Intelligence platform – a Big Data / AI platform that helps the world’s largest brands make better decisions by understanding what matters to their audiences.
Our challenges include high scale processing via streaming and batch, NLP and ML, complex data queries on top of big data sources, connecting together into first-rate SaaS platform.
We will encourage you to take a proactive & autonomous approach in research & development while working collaboratively with developers in our group. Our ideal candidate is highly collaborative, scope aware, knowledgable, fast but thorough, and on top of those, a fun person to work with!
What you’ll be doing:
– Managing the architecture team including architect, and possibly developers / DS etc. in the future
– Working together with leaders to plan and develop high scale solutions in a big data environment.
– Working together with other teams to plan integrations with other parts of Amobee.
– End to end ownership and development of new components, Prototypes, and new features.
– Touching all parts of the system, including front end, apis, processing, and storage.
– Technological research for new solutions and for improving existing solutions.
Amobee is a global technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. By leveraging our proprietary Brand Intelligence technology, Amobee’s clients gain a deeper understanding of their target audience by analyzing real-time and historical content consumption trends and sentiment from across the digital ecosystem. The insights generated from Amobee Brand Intelligence inform our clients’ media strategies and activation across all channels and devices to generate unparalleled ROI on a global scale.
We are located next to Sarona and Azrieli. The Tel-Aviv site is full of fun, perks, and gorgeous views from the 36th floor. We care deeply about work-life balance and have made all efforts to create a sensible environment, full of people who enjoy working together on creating something great.
Amobee Tel Aviv has been recognized as one of the top 50 high-tech companies to work for in Israel by Dun & Bradstreet. See all Amobee Awards