Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Are you interested in working for one of the most progressive online Marketing Tech companies in the world? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lawyer to work full time as Legal Counsel. In this role, you would be providing a broad range of commercial business services to support key stakeholders across multiple business factions on a global basis. This role reports to the Global Corporate Counsel in the U.S., but will be based out of our London office.
- Assist in commercial contracts—such as confidentiality, services and purchase agreements.
- Assist in company matters including data protection, privacy and IP and employment.
- Deal with multinational company matters and offer general advice.
- Become deeply integrated with our business partners, understand their needs, and provide creative solutions to ensure we achieve our objectives.
- Drafting and negotiating complex agreements with Amobee’s business partners – agencies, publishers, and advertisers, and provide additional support for other agreements ranging from consulting and professional services, software licenses, employment agreements and data licensing agreements.
- Provide quick, concise and commercially focused legal advice.
- UK qualified lawyer with demonstrable corporate or commercial experience.
- 3+ years of legal experience at a law firm or in-house at a technology, media or advertising company, including drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Possess a general understanding of legal principles applicable to technology and marketing transactions, including intellectual property, regulatory and consumer privacy laws.
- Highly organized, and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills, a willingness to attack new legal issues outside of their core experience, and a demonstrated ability to effectively and proactively provide sound legal advice and exercise good business judgment in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both key internal stakeholders and external business partners.
- Strong level of business acumen, ownership, and a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, and as part of a remote global team.
- Comfortable with a culture that embraces collaborative thought and innovation, but also demands resiliency and flexibility.
- Strong drafting skills and proficiency with both Google Suite and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in employment law.
- Experience in data protection and privacy as it pertains to GDPR.
Location: London, UK
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.