Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
You are humble, ethical and driven by a desire to help others. You naturally project positive energy, and go out of your way to build relationships with all your customers. You’re a solutions-oriented problem solver, able to both identify potential problems and recommend practical solutions. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and approach difficult situations as opportunities to develop. You’re resilient, agile, flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’re detailed oriented, a critical thinker and comfortable with navigating ambiguity. You’re a lifelong learner eager to learn and open to feedback. You’re a natural collaborator and enjoy working with others.
The incumbent is responsible for performing audits of finance and operations functions and projects to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls. Selected candidate will also be accountable for communicating control deficiencies and recommendations to the management.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the business processes, including process and information flows and associated controls.
- Ensure that a sound risk management and effective internal control environment is in place.
- Plan and execute risk based audit assignments to ascertain the operational effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and the adequacy of internal controls.
- Engage with line management to make practical and value-added recommendations, and follow up on audit findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of the corrective actions undertaken.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, including projects at other joint venture entities and fraud investigations within specified timelines as assigned by the Director, Group Internal Audit.
- Prepare final draft of reports based on audit work performed, for review by Director, Group Internal Audit.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business/ Commerce, Finance or related disciplines from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years’ of audit experience, preferably in a Big 4 or an Internal Audit Department of an established MNC.
- CA/ CPA/ ACCA, preferably with CIA, CISA or other related certification.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, including strong report writing capabilities.
- Able to work independently in projects where required, with limited supervision and demonstrate good project management capabilities to meet specified timelines.
- Able to conduct interviews with peers, as well as, with senior level management, if required.
- Strong analytical and technology skills.
- Knowledge of at least one data analytics related programming language, such as MS SQL, Visual Basic, Net, ACL, MS Access. Able to apply such data analytics skills proactively for regular Internal Audit projects, as and when required.
- Willingness to travel (<20%).
- Prior exposure in conducting fraud investigations or handling whistleblower complaints would be advantageous.
Location, San Diego, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.