Platform Solutions Manager (Programmatic Advertising)
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Platform Solutions Manager will be assigned to specific buyer (Agency, Trading Desk, MSP, Brand Advertiser) accounts and will be primarily responsible for driving client adoption of the Amobee DSP through post-sale activation and implementation. This involves the Platform Solutions Manager working with their buyer accounts to train and evangelize the Amobee tool set and assist with campaign set-up and management. The Platform Solutions Manager is teamed with a Platform Solutions Director, Sales and Account Management to ensure platform adoption is taking place and that Amobee is meeting and exceeding client expectations.
Simply put, the Platform Solutions Manager is responsible for making Amobee customers successful by adding significant value to their business through adoption of the Amobee DSP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is a client facing position that requires maintaining strong communication with clients to properly explain Amobee platform tools and campaign management best practices.
- Formal and ad hoc self-service client trainings on all Amobee DSP tools.
- Articulate optimal campaign set up and tagging requirements (Desktop, Mobile, Video, CTV) to clients for varying buy setups (Open RTB, PMPs, Programmatic Guaranteed).
- Assist Sales with inventory design and tech set up for all client integration requests.
- Platform troubleshooting, solving common technical problems, and addressing client issues.
- Providing comprehensive account analysis, and simplifying complex scenarios to produce client proficiency & success.
- Monitoring campaign performance to meet client objectives and consult on optimization recommendations as necessary.
- Maintaining and expanding both client and internal relationships; notifying stakeholders about future business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining expert level proficiency across the Amobee tool set.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and product opportunities while ensuring clients are satisfied with their business performance and growth.
- Staying ahead of the industry knowledge curve in regards to key platforms, new technology and developing trends.
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant client management position.
- Proven success in managing client relationships and extraordinary client services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to train other to be programmatic experts
- Proficiency within the online media buying and selling ecosystem, and a strong understanding of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, DMPs, & Measurement Providers.
- Experience in management of programmatic ad delivery, optimization and/or yield management as well as working with, in, and speaking to tech implementation and tagging integrations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
- Strong initiative and ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize and decipher data, and the wherewithal to leverage insights to produce solutions.
- Ability to work well independently; define/manage objectives in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to collaborate within a team, and alongside key stakeholders from various internal groups.
- Ability to maintain excellent internal and external client relationships.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis in Excel
- BA/BS degree
Location: Chicago, IL
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.