Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is seeking a motivated and detail oriented Proposal Specialist to collaborate with global sales, sales engineering, and account management on Requests for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses to advertising agencies and Global 2000 brands.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated success in sales planning for emerging media in the digital advertising industry. This individual will possess a technical aptitude and the communication skills necessary to answer customer requests in a clear and compelling way. We are seeking candidates with the following skills – multi-tasking, strong organization, attention to detail, and quick execution. This candidate needs to also have a strong desire to learn the dynamics of a fast paced and emerging industry.
- Support the compilation of questionnaires, RFIs and RFPs for customers globally, under tight timeframes
- Coordinate all aspects of the proposal preparation, from assignment creation through final submission.
- Coordinate across key stakeholders and relevant SMEs to ensure responses are factually correct, tailored to customer need, and completed on time
- Work with Senior Specialist to build and maintain a central database of responses, including a list of questions, answers, and screenshots for common questions across all business lines
- Maintain tracking on proposal success or failure after submission to the client
- Maintain a current understanding on technical solutions, products and positioning offered by Amobee
- B.S. or B.A. preferably in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Human Sciences, or a related field
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a media planner, sales planner, proposal writer, marketing communications, or similar experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and comfort with learning new software and technology
- Proficiency in proposal and presentation production software, including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in a dynamic industry with rapidly changing priorities
- Must be a team player with ability to work independently
Location: Chicago, IL