Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
- Work closely with product manager and engineers to implement versatile back-end & front-end solutions for our platform
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide coding expertise, and be ready to make our platform better for users.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Mamram graduate.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- At least 3 years of experience with backend development – Ruby, Python, Clojure, node.js etc.
- Experience working with Java Script
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL
- Experience with AWS
- Experience Working on open source projects
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Experience with GIS – A big plus
- Managerial skills – A big plus
- In depth experience developing web/mobile based applications
- Scala or Clojure experience
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Angular
Location: Tel – Aviv