Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
We are looking for brilliant and talented software engineers to join our Applications team, responsible for all of the client-facing components at Amobee. You should be motivated by building high performance, web-based, enterprise applications that are used to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in digital marketing spend around the globe.
Our API architecture is a cloud-based set of microservices which provide our clients access to all of the features of the Amobee Platform. Our UI is used by internal and external clients around the world to manage campaigns that run 24-7.
The Applications team works closely with the Product Management and User Experience teams to help design our products. We use agile methodologies with a focus on creating an exceptional customer experience first and foremost.
Our team is global, spanning from California to Singapore, located in six different time zones around the world. We love the insights that come from diversity.
At Amobee, what you build has impact on millions and works to better the Internet. You’ll do this in a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor. You’ll work with people who are as passionate about web applications as you are, along with leading experts in distributed computing, data mining, and machine learning who build our backend platform.
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love. Various company and team events and outings provide a good mix of work and play. We all need to chill out occasionally and have fun with our fellow team members.
- Working on high touch, high visibility, high performance, highly scalable enterprise APIs and applications
- Working with the latest technologies: Java, AWS, Kubernetes, Hibernate, Spring 3, Docker, AngularJS, React, D3, Jasmine, Bootstrap, HTML5, MongoDB, and more
- Operating across the entire software development lifecycle
- Developing and maintaining new product features and our diverse architecture and infrastructure
- Researching new web technologies
- Working with the Product Team to analyze product effectiveness and to understand customer needs
- Writing, contributing to, and reviewing technical specs, design documents, code, and user documentation
- Degree in Computer Science from a top tier school
- Anywhere from 3 – 6 years of experience
- Experience across the entire software development lifecycle from concept and research through retirement and disposal
- High degree of comfort in Java or other object-oriented language
- Familiar with and passionate about a diverse range of web-based technologies
- Experience with web-based development including API and web UI development
- Knowledge of application frameworks such as Spring 3
- Understanding of HTTP request/response lifecycle
- Experience with database technologies
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people across various functions within the organization
- Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind
- A self-starter, excited by working in a fast-paced environment and making an impact
Location: Champaign, Illinois; On the University of Illinois campus in the Research Park
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
The Amobee Innovation Center is located in the University of Illinois Research Park allowing easy access to the community and campus. The Amobee Innovation Center offers the excitement and challenges of working in the fast-paced online advertising industry, plus many various opportunities to engage with the University and students. The Research Park, consistently ranked as one of the top research parks and tech incubators in the country, offers a variety of social, technical, and training events throughout the year. All employees at companies within the Research Park are affiliate members of the University, and receive benefits accordingly (For more information, see: http://www.researchpark.illinois.edu/at-illinois/affiliation-benefits).
#LI-FO1 #GDApply Now