Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Sr. Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for administering a Windows and Mac environments and the services supported through it as well as assisting other team members wherever necessary.
The candidate will be responsible for the administration of multiple corporate applications including Active Directory, Next gen Anti-Virus, Backup, Single Sign On and various other in-house applications. Stability and growth of the Windows environment must be managed through effective risk management, disaster recoverability and long term scalability of these core systems. The position requires advanced research, troubleshooting, documentation, people skills, and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, strong analytical skills, great work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Manage Tier 1/2 support tickets and follow proper escalation paths.
- Provide onsite and remote desktop assistance to identify and resolve issues with Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, and Android platforms.
- Administration of Active Directory, SSO, Anti-Virus environment, WSUS for Servers and Workstations and Google Apps.
- Responsible for the integrity, creation and/or updating of Asset Management records
- Administration of cloud environments (AWS, SaaS systems such as Box and Netsuite)
- Work with team members to prioritize work
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in information systems or related field. Microsoft certifications a plus.
- 4 + years of administration, design and support of Enterprise Windows environments, analyzing, troubleshooting, resolving issues with Windows computing, application, and networking issues. Experience supporting Apple operating systems.
- Strong ability to diagnose problems and a self starter
- Powershell experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong work ethic and commitment to improve delivery and maintain positive attitude.
Location: Chicago, IL
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.