Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
You are humble, ethical and driven by a desire to help others. You naturally project positive energy, and go out of your way to build relationships with all your customers. You’re a solutions-oriented problem solver, able to both identify potential problems and recommend practical solutions. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and approach difficult situations as opportunities to develop. You’re resilient, agile, flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’re detailed oriented, a critical thinker and comfortable with navigating ambiguity. You’re a lifelong learner eager to learn and open to feedback. You’re a natural collaborator and enjoy working with others. Lastly, you’re a master at program/project management while also being a doer, willing and able to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done in the right way.
Reporting to the VP, Global HR, the Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits will be charged with establishing Compensation & Benefits as a new center of excellence within the People team. This role will be responsible for the design, development and execution of a global Total Rewards strategy that aligns to the Company’s strategic business and talent goals. This role will be a critical contributor to a growing HR team during a dynamic and pivotal time for the Company. The Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits will have responsibility for managing the strategic direction of the Compensation & Benefits function and will serve as a proactive partner and subject matter expert to your clients, which will include our employees, business partners, regional leaders and business unit leaders. In this role, he/she will have the opportunity to create, build and manage new programs aimed at retaining and rewarding top talent while also helping the Company achieve maximum profitability.
- Partner with the VP Global HR in the development and management of executive compensation programs to ensure internal equity as well as market competitiveness.
- Oversee all global benefit plans including but not limited to health insurance, workers comp insurance, long-term incentive plans and visa-sponsorship.
- Develop, implement and manage the Company’s first compensation philosophy and framework, including pay grades and position leveling.
- Oversee the administration of the Company’s annual Focal review which includes a full review of employee salary, incentive compensation and equity.
- Partner with HRBPs and Talent Acquisition to ensure effective implementation, adoption and application of the Company’s comp philosophy, pay grades and position leveling.
- Monitor and analyze current/future needs of the business as well as ROI of current benefit offerings and programs to ensure organizational relevance, fiscal responsibility and high utilization.
- Assemble and present well-thought out and expertly designed proposals that are based on thorough research, exhibit strategic thinking and an understanding of our Company’s current and future talent needs.
- Build and manage the Company’s Total Rewards calendar and ensure renewals are on track and addressed in a timely manner.
- Drive the development and implementation of effective marketing and communication strategies to promote the Company’s Comp & Benefit programs.
- Develop and deliver employee education sessions to help employees understand our Comp & Benefit philosophy and policies and ensure they are maximizing the offerings available to them.
- Partner with Talent Analytics to develop and manage Comp & Benefit reporting, analytics and insights that will be regularly shared with Executive Management, Business Leaders and the Organization.
- Partner closely and often with our Payroll & HRIS team to administer benefit plans and ensure plans are accurately set up in the Company’s HRIS and payroll systems.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with local benefit laws and regulations including the timely and accurate completion of required financial and/or government filings.
- Primary point of contact with and responsible for the Company’s benefit partners, brokers and vendors.
- Research, recommend and oversee the Company’s participation in market compensation & benefit surveys.
- Oversee the performance and development of a Comp & Benefits Analyst who will be critical to the execution, administration and analysis of our programs.
- Respond to ad hoc customer inquiries related to Comp & Benefits.
- Bachelor degree required, Masters’ Degree a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in administration, development and management of compensation for mid-to large size companies (500-1000+ employees)
- 8+ years of experience in administering employee benefits for global, mid to large size companies (500-1000+ employees)
- At least 3 years’ experience managing people
- Experience in administration and management of immigration/company sponsorship in the US. Global visa administration a plus.
- Experience in administration and management of long-term incentive plans (i.e. stock option plans) Experience with Public Company LTIP a plus (e.g. RSUs, ESOP).
- Proven ability to design and execute a strategic rewards programs that achieved a specific ROI or strategic business goal.
- Exhibits integrity, professionalism, objectivity and ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent analytical, project management, problem resolution and customer service skills.
- Self-directed and able to work in an extremely fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- High level of business acumen and emotional intelligence.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and knack for accuracy.
- Able to maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality, professionalism and objectivity.
- High level of flexibility and resilience.
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient in Google Suite. CCP Certification, a plus
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally. Travel should primarily be driven by Comp & Benefits Calendar of Events such as annual Focal Reviews, Open Enrollment, etc.
Location: Chicago, IL
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.