Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Are you someone who is looking for a technically challenging management position? Amobee is seeking an experienced engineering manager or Sr. Manager to grow and lead our Software Development Applications team. Your team will mainly be responsible for all of the client-facing frontend (UI) components at Amobee and building high performance, enterprise web applications that are used to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in digital marketing spend.
You’ll help shape and define the front-end/UI technology roadmap as part of the continuous evolution and innovation of our technology platform architecture.
The Applications team works closely with the Product Management and User Experience teams to help design our products. Our work process is a nice blend of agile and design-oriented development which puts the customer experience first and foremost.
We are mostly full stack developers with exposure to everything – front-end, back-end and everything in between. You will lead and grow a team of mostly front-end (UI) software engineers to drive product and technology development of our platform web applications. The collaborative nature of the team allows you to constantly learn new things and mentor others.
At Amobee, what you build has impact on millions and works to better the Internet. You’ll do this in one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, with a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor. You’ll work with people who are as passionate about web applications as you are, along with leading experts in distributed computing, data-mining, and machine learning who build our backend platform.
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love. Misc. company and team events/outings provide a good mix of work and play. We all need to chill out every once in a while and have fun with our fellow team members.
* Manage all aspects of software projects for high touch, high visibility, high performance, highly scalable enterprise web applications – client facing applications involving audience design workflows, campaign set-up workflows, reporting, analytics, etc.
* Own the operations and continuous improvement of our web application UI / front-end, including a design system which enables all Amobee product services to share a consistent UI behavior utilizing common controls.
* Manage and grow the engineering team (10+) with onsite and and offsite engineers
* Work closely with engineering managers, product managers, back-end engineers, technical operations, engineering tools, UE/UX, and PMO to jointly make product and technology decisions.
* Passionate about web applications and Front-end / UI technology
* Web application design and agile development experience
* 5+ years as an engineering manager or architect in a fast-paced environment building enterprise scale web applications.
* Broad and solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, software design, and distributed systems.
* Demonstrated technical leadership, including creative problem solving. Ability to provide technical thought leadership at various organizational levels.
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
* Experience in the ad:tech industry
* Experience in a SaaS environment
* Experience in a data analytics and visualization environment
* Startup experience
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please..
#LI-FO1 #GDApply Now