Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
You thrive on working outside your comfort zone. You naturally project positive energy, and go out of your way to build relationships both within the organization, and with outside vendors. You’re a problem solver…not only to you identify potential problems and bottlenecks, but you also bring solutions to the table. You’re a lifelong learner that constantly wants to understand what’s happening within the industry you’re working in. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and approach difficult situations as a challenge. You understand your development areas, and are taking steps to make the necessary changes. You’re resilient, agile, flexible and don’t get rattled if we “course correct”. You’re proactive, and are always thinking ahead of the curve. You’re a natural collaborator and are not afraid to give an opinion. Lastly, you’re technically proficient with G-Suite, are detail oriented, and have excellent time management skills.
The Sr. Manager, Talent Analytics leverages existing and new data sources to surface insights in talent processes and programs, such as performance management, promotions, talent acquisition and succession planning. They craft compelling proposals that impact strategic decisions with key stakeholders as to how Amobee grows and optimizes its talent. The Talent Analytics team focuses on three primary areas: planning/strategic operations, research/analytics, and data infrastructure/insights.
The successful leader in this tole will have passion for our employees and their development, combined with the drive to network and stay current with relevant internal/external trends and research. You will use data to uncover insights, identify new challenges and opportunities, and articulate findings to key business leaders across the globe in compelling ways that influence their human capital strategies. Talent Analytics supports HR’s strategic priorities by undertaking a partnership and consultative approach to understand business problems and expected impact, conduct thoughtful analysis and research to deliver evidence-based decision support and measurable employee and business impact, and providing planning and strategic operational solutions.
In this role you will manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and quality improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion, mentor, employee engagement, talent management review process and succession planning in a highly matrixed environment. You are responsible for implementing and managing all People systems and people analytics/reporting. This role will establish, plan, implement and drive a short-term and long-term Global People Systems and Workforce Analytics strategy aligned to our business goals and objectives.
- Implement and manage all people systems and people analytics/reporting
- Provide direction and oversight to leaders, including guidance on business planning, systems use, and business challenges
- Partner with compensation, benefits and the rest of the HR team on strategic operations and frameworks to assess, recommend and induct programs for centralized operational solutions
- Oversee detailed analytics of programs and initiatives to provide insights and identify further opportunities for improvement
- Present to senior leaders on programs, project plans, and outcomes
- Lead and support the development of executive analyses that drive talent insights
- Translate business issues into testable hypotheses answerable with data
- Drive the creation of new data sources, while creatively leveraging existing data to measure and influence in a compelling but easily understood way by a non-statistical audience
- Create a compelling vision for how people insights should be driving business decisions and improving the customer experience
- In conjunction with the Chief People Officer, you will design, develop and implement talent management strategies & programs that enable outstanding organizational, team, employee and business performance
- Contribute to the success of and support other talent initiatives including employee engagement apartner with the work force analytics function
- Administrates performance and succession processes, including goal setting and yearly performance reviews – builds timeline of events, communicates with key partners, HR Technology, Work Force Analytics and the HR Business Partners
- Leads the delivery of ad hoc analyses on Talent Acquisition topics to drive strategic and tactical decision-making and conducts trend analysis to measure ongoing results
- Provides support to our HR business partners in all aspects of Talent Management to ensure they can fully support their business groups
- Create and present high quality presentations for the executive leadership teams and the Board. Creates C suite written materials, presentations and other training documentation to support managers and employees in each talent process
- Develop & maintain core talent programs, including talent management review process, mentor, college intern & succession planning to ensure business continuity for key leadership positions
- Support yearly employee engagement survey rollout and action planning process
- Create, maintain and monitor key talent metrics to support business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Human Recourses, Organizational Development
- 5+ years’ experience in Talent Analytics
- 3+ years’ Experience supporting a high performing Technology or Digital Marketing organization.
- Demonstrated evidence of agility, resiliency, and adaptability
- Passion for empirical research and qualitative research
- Experience with statistical analysis, predictive and behavioral modeling
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities in a highly matrixed environment
- History of building strong collaborative relationships and influencing peers and executive-level stakeholders with data, research and compelling narrative content; able to present and clearly communicate complex data, analyses, and findings to non-experts
- Strong prioritization, time management skills, and program management skills
- An energy for consultative approach, collaboration, and diplomacy across various stakeholders
- Ability to synthesize data, metrics and analysis across different functions of Human Resources, multiple systems, internal and external sources and integrate into a holistic, actionable direction
- Strong and concise communication (written and verbal) skills, ability to work effectively and efficiently with all levels of the organization, including the Board of Directors
- Proven experience manipulating large sets of data, summarizing into metrics, and conducting appropriate statistical tests (e.g., regression, t-test, chi-square)
- Advanced proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Excel (e.g., complex statements, VBA, conditional formatting); statistical/data modeling software packages (e.g. R, SPSS, Oracle SQL)
- Graduate degree in industrial/organizational psychology, neuroscience, organizational behavior, statistics, data science or other decision-making sciences
- Experience in analytical intensive roles within consulting, talent/HR, operational, or marketing environments
- Advanced proficiency with multiple statistical software packages (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, AMOS, MPlus, STATA)
- Ability to conduct advanced statistical techniques such as structural equation modeling, survival analysis, social network analysis, and/or cluster analysis
Location Chicago, IL
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. When applying to this position, please send your resume to https://www.amobee.com/company/careers/. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.