Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
You are humble, ethical and driven by a desire to help others. You naturally project positive energy, and go out of your way to build relationships with all customers. You’re a solutions-oriented problem solver, able to both identify potential problems and recommend practical solutions. You’re a lifelong learner eager to learn and open to feedback. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and approach difficult situations as opportunities to develop. You’re resilient, agile, flexible and don’t get rattled by sudden change. You’re detailed oriented, a critical thinker and comfortable with navigating ambiguity. You’re a natural collaborator and enjoy working with others. Lastly, you’re technically proficient with G-Suite, thrive with multi-tasking and have excellent time/project management skills.
The Sr. Payroll Administrator is responsible for assisting the Payroll & HRIS team in daily payroll and HRIS administration for the Global organization. This position requires a solid understanding of payroll principles, practices and standards. As a Sr. Payroll Administrator, you will be the go-to guru for our employees with any and all payroll inquiries. You will also be a critical partner to other Centers of Excellence within HR in order to ensure the flawless execution of People initiatives and practices. Your people-oriented nature allows you engage & deliver at all levels within the organization. At times, you even impress yourself with meticulous recordkeeping, allowing you to answer critical questions faster than it takes a Wiki page to load.
- Process and maintain electronic timekeeping system, including the collection, preparation, and calculation of timesheets.
- Reconciliation of time-off records.
- Maintaining payroll records and data backup according to Company procedures.
- Prepare payroll data input spreadsheets by recording hours, variable pay, and status changes
- Reconciliation of time-off records.
- Respond to federal & state agency inquiries including employment verifications, census & statistical surveys, UI notifications
- Partner with Comp & Benefits to ensure the seamless administration of our benefit programs.
- Provide customer service to all levels of the organization by responding to payroll & timekeeping questions
- Create queries and ad hoc reports utilizing ADP Workforce Now and Excel software.
- Assist with recording new hire, termination, & leave data in HRIS as well as other employee updates
- Interpret pay policies (e.g., PTO, Sick, LOA, disability) and ensure appropriate deductions are calculated and applied to accounts accurately
- Calculate off-cycle manual check gross-to-net payments as well as reversals and stop pays.
- Provide wide-ranging support for payroll processing.
- Support the distribution of pay checks and pay statements every semi-monthly cycle.
- Assist in audit efforts and special projects as necessary
- 3-5 years of payroll processing experience with multi-pay groups and multi-state jurisdictions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Software savvy: you are comfortable working with any HRIS (ADP a plus), and bring an efficient command of MS-Office 2007+ including Excel, Work, Windows, and a variety of electronic payroll and Time & Attendance systems
- A legal encyclopedia: you are intimately familiar with Federal and State employment and wage & hour laws; you know other pertinent regulations like FLSA, FMLA, Worker’s Comp
- Organized under pressure: your calm, methodical approach to high-pressure situations, allows you to comfortably meet strict deadlines even as goals are shifting; you proactively handle a volume of needs
- People focused; ability to build relationships within the organization at all levels; confident speaking & educating employees on an individual & group setting
- Certified Payroll Professional
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.