Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for clearly positioning our technology, platform and products for our sales team, clients and the market. This individual’s responsibilities will include defining product positioning, developing the go-to market strategy and executing the plan across the organization while monitoring business metrics and adapting strategies when necessary.
As Amobee is aggressively expanding its platform to partner with marketers worldwide, it will be critical for this person to be able to effectively manage multiple priorities and product lines, with a critical focus on revenue generation and product adoption
The Sr. Product Marketing role is a highly visible position that will require extensive cross-functional collaboration across all levels of the entire organization from Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Product Specialists and Design teams.
- Develop market positioning, materials, processes, and products that differentiate Amobee products and services in the marketplace (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, white papers, and points of views).
- Bridge Sales, Marketing and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product message to market in order to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of Amobee products.
- Work alongside Product Management and Product Sales to inform positioning of products for advertisers.
- Continually evaluate the timely adjustment of marketing strategies and plans to respond to changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Coordinate closely with sales training team to better prepare sellers for client meetings and at industry events.
- Be the liaison between teams to close the gap that exists between client feedback and Amobee in order to adapt to that feedback as an organization to improve our products and market responsiveness.
- Market Analysis:
- Customers: Be the expert on our customers through cross-functional collaboration and market research. Define and determine customer needs, experience and expectations.
- Competition: Understand and refine our positioning through competitive analysis, including win/loss assessment.
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a Product Marketing role (or closely related) in the ad tech / digital media industry
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in digital advertising expertise across multiple areas including programmatic.
- Experience creating market positioning materials including sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, customer videos, points of views, and thought leadership
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and able to understand highly technical products and concepts
- Basic design skills
- Self-motivated and task oriented
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills, with the ability to bring a cross-functional group of people together to deliver best-in-class solutions to our clients
- Past experience running GTM for a DMP, DSP, Social or Analytics Platforms.
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.