Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
About the Opportunity
As a Sr. Program Manager, you will use your leadership skills to orchestrate superior implementation of emerging Amobee products for our advertiser, agency, and media company clients. You will collaborate with software engineers, product managers, operations associates, and data scientists in an environment where an informal and rewarding office culture is combined with the hardest working and smartest staff to be found in Baltimore.
At Amobee, the Sr. Program Manager is the hub for all internal and external stakeholders, from Executive VPs of major networks, to the internal staff developing code and executing advertising campaigns. Amobee is a dynamic and fast paced environment that will frequently require the candidate to exert influence without direct authority to eliminate roadblocks. The position requires a unique blend of self-starter, team player, mastermind, and collaborator. The individual in this role will have a significant impact on the success of the company and will become an expert in all aspects of advertising technology operations.
Reporting into the Senior Director of Program Management, you will own 3 to 5 programs that support client onboarding, scope adjustment for existing deals, and the advancement of organizational strategic objectives. The ideal candidate will be poised, calm under pressure, and comfortable working with stakeholders at all organizational levels to ensure excellent delivery for our clients.
- Plan and execute 3 – 5 client programs across a highly matrixed organization
- Quarterback cross divisional collaboration, drive accountability, promote transparency for all stakeholders, and escalate to senior management appropriately
- Maintain resilient relationships at a variety of organizational levels in client organizations and within Amobee
- Develop and present weekly project reports communicating status, issues, and risks to internal/external stakeholders
- Implement and maintain portfolio of processes, documentation, and tools for managing programs including; project schedules, risk management logs, and action trackers
- Contribute to the development of Amobee program management best practices
- Assist sales staff during the opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the client capture process, particularly as it relates to deployment approach, timeline, and deliverables
- Meet client commitments on-time while providing high quality client service
- Make occasional day trips to New York and Philadelphia for client meetings (1-2/month) and rare overnight trips to Amobee and client sites outside of the Acela corridor
- Experience coordinating and scheduling projects through their entire life cycle
- Basic understanding of software development
- Professional client presence and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders to accomplish goals
- Self-starter mentality, able to work independently to complete tasks, thrive in a team environment, and rapidly adapt amidst shifting priorities
- Energetic and positive attitude, with an ability to remain solution-focused under pressure
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors level degree desired
- 4+ years of project/program management
- 4+ years of experience in a software development or advertising environment
- PMP or other management credential
Location: Baltimore MD
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.