Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
- Manage MSSQL server infrastructure in production and dev environments. Shared responsibility for managing Oracle databases.
- Apply independently in-depth database analysis to project-based work, design solutions to issues, and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Work with fellow team members, engineers and operations teams on complex problems, and make decisions and recommendations about database improvements.
- Performance monitoring, analysis and optimization of database infrastructure to meet the SLA.
- Play a major role in the design and implementation of the backup, recovery and DR strategy.
- Perform MSSQL server installs, upgrades, patching, setting HA as required.
- Perform periodic on-call duty as part of a team maintaining the availability and performance of databases.
- Overall DBA experience of 10 years or more. With a minimum of 5+ years, experience managing a multi Terabyte size database in 24×7 production environment.
- 5+ years development experience on RDBMS systems.
- Strong 3+ years hands-on experience in setting and managing HA architectures like Clustering, Logshipping, Replication and alwayson.
- Hands on experience in MSSQL server DBA activities like install, upgrade, migration, and patching of MSSQL server 2008 and later versions.
- Strong experience with data warehouses and Extract Transform Load (ETL) skills.
- High degree of proficiency in SQL, python/powershell and bash scripts. Strongly believe and embrace automation of recurring DBA tasks.
- Strong Performance tuning, monitoring and troubleshooting skills across OLTP and OLAP model.
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to complete complex tasks with little supervision.
- BS/MS in a technical field or demonstrated equivalent working experience.
- Experience managing Oracle RAC Database is a big plus.
- Experience in migration of SQL Server 2008 and later.
- System administration experience is highly desired, especially in trouble shooting performance.
- Working knowledge of using git, puppet, nagios and TSDB.
Location: Baltimore, MD
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.