Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee, Inc seeks a user experience designer to re-imagine our industry-leading programmatic advertising platform. A successful candidate will have strong background in all aspects of UX design, from IA to UI as well as an ability to apply strategic design thinking to business goals. The candidate is a hands-on UX designer and will be responsible for delivering the full stack of user experience design deliverables, interacting with product management, engineering, qa, program management groups as well as gathering valuable user insights with in-house and external customers. A passion for data driven products and business intelligence is a strong plus. The individual will be comfortable working with senior members of the design and management team and engineers in interactive design sessions.
The User Experience Designer will help shape the future of Amobee’s products with a strong focus on simplicity, ease of use, and focus on the specific user personas. The individual must have a growing track record of defining concise and distinctive user centered solutions through an iterative design process as well as synthesizing input from multiple stakeholders including product management, account management and sales, engineering, and executive management. The User Experience Designer will work closely with the Product Manager, User Experience and Platform to bring a singular focus on the end users, their tasks and goals, and the context of their natural habitats.
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas and storyboards, to information architecture and interaction design, to UI design & wireframes, as well as visual standards
- Using any means necessary to develop high and low fidelity prototypes to make the design case internally and externally to customers.
- Develop production ready user experience mockups and iterations as needed during sprint process
- Self-manage through sprints requiring heavy design participation, including JIRA ticket management
- Analyze data and devise strong companion visualizations
- Achieve consensus and communicate design requirements.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the user interface of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- Strong interest and background in data visualization a huge plus
- Experienced with enterprise UI/SaaS conventions and standards, with a healthy mix of new approaches and forward thinking
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in conceptual development and creative prototypes as well as tactical UI design and implementation.
- Excellent strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills in the field of design.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- A quick study. Methods to gather and synthesize information quickly and efficiently
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Facility with various design methods and processes, including Agile and iterative development.
- Product/interaction design, symbolic systems or engineering design degree. Ideally post-graduate design degree preferred in UX design or cognitive science/human factors.
- Experience with major design tools including Sketch, InVision, Adobe suite and Omnigraffle.
If you’re interested in helping Amobee change the industry, please submit your application to along with:
Link to portfolio
Link to website/blog (if applicable)
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.