VP - Media, Product Management
TURN delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our marketing platform enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Amobee is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide.
If you are interested in shaping the future of digital advertising, keep reading. We are searching for an VP of Product Management to help drive the continued growth of our TURN Demand Side Platform with a focus on Video, Mobile, and Performance / Display products. As a member of the Global Product Management team based in Redwood City, you will be responsible for overseeing the prioritization, enhancement and scaling of TURN's multi-channel DSP, including segmentation, media planning, and audience synchronization efforts as well as ensuring the correct platforms and monitoring infrastructure are in place to support these products. In this position, you will work closely with the other leaders of the Global Product Management team as the DSP is an important part of the TURN Global Product Suite. This position reports to the SVP, Product Management and will work collaboratively with our Applied Sciences team, Platform Engineering, Professional Services, Sales Engineering and the Sales organizations.
- Shape priorities from across the organization to develop and maintain a product roadmap that delivers business results.
- Define the Media Demand-Side Platform roadmap and coordinate across the Product Management team to build the overall product.
- Coordinate with all participants in the Amobee ecosystem (vendors, customers, developers) to develop strategy for and enhancements to Amobee’s products.
- Responsible for enhancing our marketing platform that delivers video, branding, mobile and DR based campaigns to improve their reach or ROI.
- Oversee the development of self-service tools to monitor, manage, and enrich video and mobile campaigns.
- Work with Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing to help evangelize the new and existing features.
- Hire and retain super talented people with diverse experiences and skills.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience driving the development of leading AdTech/SaaS products in the digital marketing or enterprise software space.
- 5+ years of experience managing and developing others in a product or engineering function.
- Prior experience in digital advertising; video, mobile, cross-device, and display.
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills.
- Innovative thinker with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience building, leading and mentoring a product management team.
- Experience and/or strong desire to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or another analytical field preferred.
- MBA degree preferred.
INSERT JD- ARIAL 11
Location: Redwood City