Data partners participating in the Amobee platform are required to adhere to the Data Partner Guidelines. These policies apply to all data types including but not limited to any first-party, second-party, third-party, and audience data. In addition to these guidelines, it is your responsibility to ensure all data you provide to Amobee is fully compliant with applicable laws, regulations, self-regulatory programs, and policies.
Please read these policies carefully and refer to this document often. Should you fail to comply with these guidelines and any other applicable requirements, Amobee may disable ingestion of your data and/or decline to ingest your data, in whole or in part. Depending on the circumstances, Amobee may suspend our partnership until such issues are resolved, and in such cases Amobee has sole discretion to determine if you will be eligible for further participation in the Amobee platform. We may change our policies at any time, and it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to the policies posted here.
Data partners must adhere to these guidelines regarding prohibited data.
Prohibited data: Data not allowed under any circumstances. You may not provide data to Amobee, or make data available in the Amobee platform, that contains any of the following:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Data that does not comply with applicable laws, regulations, self-regulatory programs, and policies regarding the use, collection, and storage of such data
- Data infringing on intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright and trademark rights (see below)
- Data collected by any fraudulent means (see below)
- Data containing false, inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive information
- Data derived from websites created for the sole purpose of clicking on advertisements and/or ad impressions generated via plugins and toolbars
- Data containing any malware, spyware, viruses, or harmful code
- Data derived from or created by non-human devices (see below)
You may not provide data to Amobee or make data available on the Amobee platform unless you have all necessary legal rights to the data, including but not limited to copyright (e.g., pirated content). For information on the Amobee infringement policy, click here.
The data you provide to Amobee or make available on the Amobee platform should be refreshed at least once a month, preferably once a week. Refresh of data includes removing audiences that have expired and updating any other aspects of the data as necessary to ensure it is up-to-date. Amobee requests that you contact us immediately if there are reasons that a minimum frequency of monthly data refresh may not be possible.
Amobee reserves the right not to pay for and/or ingest any data Amobee believes, in its sole discretion, is associated with any type of fraudulent or malicious activity.
Data provided by data partners to Amobee must be collected from human users. Any method that artificially generates impressions or related data, including without limitation invalid clicks and impressions and automated clicks, is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual impressions, use of robots, automated impression generating tools, third-party services generating impressions such as paid-to-surf, auto-surf, or any deceptive software. Amobee reserves the right not to pay for and/or ingest any data Amobee believes, in its sole discretion, was collected by or derived from any automated means to generate traffic, or is otherwise suspicious.
Other Prohibited Types of Fraud:
- Impression Fraud
- Robots generating traffic
- Non-human traffic
- Ghost sites, 1×1 pixel stuffing
- Stacking of ads
- Domain Spoofing