ITV turbo-charges advertising with Planet V
Biggest U.K. broadcaster and Amobee partner to transform the TV-digital ecosystem
- Create the U.K.’s first-ever solution for the management of programmatic premium video.
- Deliver mass reach alongside targeted, data-driven addressable advertising.
- Provide best-in-class yield management for reserved inventory in a brand-safe environment.
- Deploy an end-to-end Advanced TV advertising platform with sophisticated capabilities not previously available in the EMEA region.
- Turbo-charge programmatic video for advertisers while maintaining the elevated quality and standards of the TV industry.
- Provide ad buyers with access to ITV’s expansive catalog of premium digital inventory alongside advanced planning, reporting, and optimization capabilities.
The U.K.’s biggest commercial broadcaster, ITV, partnered with Amobee to launch Planet V, a sophisticated addressable TV advertising platform with advanced planning, reporting, and optimization capabilities not previously available in the EMEA region.
Created and deployed using Amobee’s advertising technology, Planet V’s end-to-end Advanced TV ecosystem gives advertisers self-service access to ITV’s fraud-free,100% viewable broadcast-standard premium video content across all devices and formats in a secure and compliant way.
Powered by ITV’s substantial pool of highly verified first-party datasets and the elevated standards of the TV industry, Planet V was designed for ease-of-use for the U.K. ad buying community. Utilizing Amobee’s programmatic pipes and protocols, Planet V expedites processes that were previously time-consuming and manual, and it enables advertisers to more efficiently monitor and optimize campaigns in real-time, 24-hours a day, with superior features such as automated workflow, a self-service UI, dynamic allocation, real-time flighting adjustment, and native attribution.
Amobee and the ITV team will continue to work together on a forward-thinking roadmap of upcoming digital feature releases for Planet V over the course of the next 18 months that will include multi-tenancy with other publishers, a greater breadth of data signals for smarter channel planning and targeting, and sophisticated, accurate attribution.