Amobee has launched its Inventory Accountability Program–a set of industry-leading standards with ecosystem partners who pledge their commitment to fraud prevention and quality inventory–signaling the company is taking an active role in creating a brand safe and fraud-free digital ecosystem.
Amobee’s Inventory Accountability Program is focused on three core principles: partner alignment with Amobee’s inventory guidelines, implementation of their own anti-fraud program–preferably through an MRC-accredited vendor–and fraud accountability, including issuing refunds to mitigate exposure for brands and agencies alike.
Amobee Inventory Accountability Program partners include:
- BrightRoll Exchange
- Index Exchange
- One by AOL: Video
- One by AOL: Display MP
To further protect clients, Amobee is offering a refund program in the event fraud—invalid traffic, bot fraud and / or site fraud—does occur. Following the determination by an MRC-accredited vendor that fraud has occurred, Amobee will refund its tech fees for affected campaigns as well as any media fees Amobee recoups from its supply partners for fraudulent impressions on the affected campaigns.
Amobee’s industry-leading technology, reinforced by a partnership with with DoubleVerify, helps eliminate fraud before it reaches our bid servers and equips clients with pre-bid brand safety, contextual targeting, viewability, and protection in the fight against fraud. The advanced brand safety initiative aligns advertisers with the highest quality inventory at scale, to support campaign objectives by delivering ads that are in view and seen by a real audience in a brand safe environment.
Our fraud prevention and brand safety offering includes:
- Platform-wide fraud blocking in partnership with DoubleVerify to identify and eliminate any bid opportunities that are classified as bot, site or mobile app fraud before reaching the platform
- Patent-pending diagnostic tool built by Amobee to identify and automatically block suspicious activity created by very short-lived bots
- Post-Bid Monitoring across 90+ metrics at both high and granular levels
- Inventory targeting tools that can be applied at the individual campaign level target curated supply, including the ability activate premium publisher deals and guaranteed buys
- Rigorous brand safety tools provide the ability to block fake, inflammatory, objectionable or off-brand content
- Anti-fraud certification programs including Trustworthy Accountability Group for both piracy and fraud
- Participation in industry initiatives including the IAB Tech Labs ads.txt program to identify and block unauthorized and counterfeit inventory made available through various sellers of supply
Amobee’s comprehensive platform-wide fraud prevention solutions, brand safety, and Inventory Accountability Program ensures marketers have access to a safe and transparent buying ecosystem with the highest quality supply, allowing them to increase spend efficiency and more effectively reach target consumers.
Read NextAll Blog Posts
Driving Industry Innovation Through Transparency
Kellogg’s Highlights Amobee Partnership at AdExchanger’s Programmatic I/O Conference Amobee and our client partners at Kellogg’s attended and participated in AdExchanger’s…
May 10, 2016
Amobee Continues as Industry Leader in Fraud Prevention with Google Study on Ads.Txt
Continuing to set the industry standard for fraud prevention, Amobee has partnered with Google for a breakthrough inventory study aimed at increasing awareness about the importance of ensuring a safe, transparent buying ecosystem. Google’s study, which focuses on counterfeit inventory, reveals important information for marketers about limiting fraud exposure and promotes IAB Tech Labs’ ads.txt initiative as an important solution. Among the first DSPs to implement ads.txt on November 13th, Amobee encourages all digital advertising ecosystem partners to follow suit and implement this key industry initiative.
December 12, 2017
Amobee Acquires Turn
Today, we announced that Amobee has entered an agreement to acquire Turn, a leading multi-channel DSP and DMP with advanced data analytics capabilities serving brands and agencies, at an enterprise va…
February 23, 2017