Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
As an integral member of the Technical Solutions Engineering (TSE) team, you will be responsible for the investigation and successful resolution of highly technical product matters/escalations and the development of customized engineering projects derived from digital-marketing requirements of key clients. Through working closely with our software engineers and product teams, you will gain a unique end-to-end perspective of the Amobee Marketing Platform. The technical design and projects you will face will be complex and will require a strong analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving. Your contribution will be valuable to not only our internal users that provide class-leading service to customers, but also our product development team in helping model future visions of the platform. We are seeking candidates that thrive in fast-paced, dynamic team environments and have a customer-centric attitude while solving problems.
- Lead the diagnosis and resolution of tier-3 technical support issues
- Coordinate with engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues
- Partner with clients to understand and develop customized engineering solutions stemming from their online-marketing product and usability requirements
- Develop tools/automation applications to improve the team’s efficiency; develop new custom features
- Act as a technical consultant and subject matter expert for cross-functional teams
- Mentor and collaborate with fellow teammates
- Drive and influence team strategy and vision
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (technical customer support, technical consulting, software development)
- BA/BS degree or above in CS, Engineering, or related field
- Solid knowledge of relational databases (RDBMS). Oracle/MySQL preferred
- Comfortable coding in Java preferred or C++/C#
- Familiarity with Unix and scripting languages (Shell, Python/PHP) a plus
- Ability to quickly understand and translate business logic into technical behavior
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.