Airbnb achieves massive scale
Cross-device programmatic results in 70M video views
people reached globally through cross-channel digital and social
video views with an average view-through rate of 10%
completion rate benchmark in the highest performing market
minutes of engagement measured with Facebook Canvas Ad
- Increase awareness, targeting accuracy and engagement of international audiences
- Generate relevant traffic and increase quality leads to airbnb.com
- Discover key audiences in Australia, Germany, India, South Korea, the UK and the US.
- Streamline activation across all five major social platforms and video
- Focus optimizations based on cross-device pattern discovery through analysis of 60B+ digital content engagements per day
- Syndicate audiences around top associated vacation types: Holiday, Family Vacation, Business Travel and Romantic Getaways, to improve reach among intended audiences
- Identify consumer sentiment for holiday related travel to guide targeting and amplify programmatic ad placement
- Automate social campaigns inclusive of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
That’s why we chose Amobee; we found a partner that can move as fast as we do and solve for scale.
- Eric Toda, Global Head of Social Marketing & Content – Brand Marketing at Airbnb
Airbnb needed a partner that could quickly and efficiently execute its largest digital advertising initiative ever, deploying dynamic creative across social, mobile and display environments. Amobee’s audience planning tools, analyzed 60B+ digital content engagements each day to help Airbnb understand new engagement patterns; discovering travellers who wanted a local experience, were willing to pay for convenience and quality, and traveling from Australia, Germany, India, South Korea, the UK and the US.
Amobee discovered four key audience mindsets: Holiday, Family Vacation, Business Travel, Romantic Getaways–serving contextually relevant ads and stunning first-to-market rich media executions, across social and video–with Airbnb as the alpha partner.
Over 101M users were reached, with all markets exceeding video completion rate benchmarks. With 70M video views and an average view-through rate of 10%, Airbnb successfully spread its message across the globe, attracting a new class of future customers.