Lexus revs up awareness with virtual showroom
Driving engagement with in-market shoppers
- Generate awareness around the Lexus F Series performance model lineup
- Identify and target in-market luxury vehicle shoppers with an interactive ad experience
- Highlight the dynamic qualities of a Lexus F Series model
- Launch 360-degree ad experience on cross-device programmatic
- Inform syndication of audiences and delivery of ads with historical and real-time audience data
- Personalize creative & content via an immersive virtual showroom with high-impact mobile, video and proprietary 3D imagery
- Create a virtual showroom experience that allow audiences to customize vehicle aesthetics
smartphone ad engagement rate increase
tablet ad engagement rate increase
average time spent with the ad
The award-winning mobile experience we created with Amobee was part of a fully-integrated campaign to amplify the sensory message of Lexus' performance vehicles and ultimately to support Lexus as a progressive, dynamic brand.
- Jennifer Bolt, Executive Director, Idea Communication for Team One
Amobee, in partnership with Lexus and its agency Team One, achieved a high performance campaign reaching in-market luxury vehicle shoppers for the Lexus F Series model lineup. Amobee’s audience planning tools laid out inventory opportunities, behavioral attributes and an updated competitive set by brand and model. With these resources, Team One strategically differentiated the Lexus F model from a crowded luxury auto category as an upscale vehicle for performance first shoppers.
Next, Amobee built Lexus an immersive virtual showroom, where users could interact via hotspots to view more details from various angles on features and capabilities and customize with colors and upgrades. The showroom impressed consumers, driving 3X more mobile engagement and boosting time spent up to 16 seconds. It impressed the industry, too, garnering awards from OMMA and IMA for “Best Programmatic Creative” and “Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year,” respectively.