Today we are launching a fully redesigned platform to improve the end user experience for marketers.
Our customers can expect a more efficient, personal and unified experience across the entire Turn platform. We’re laying the foundation for marketing teams to plan and analyze for the future with a more intuitive interface and faster workflow. Additionally, users will have greater visibility into new product features, enhancements and training.
Our design approach is simple: provide the user with the control needed to handle every part of the marketing lifecycle with ease and transparency. Ultimately, these enhancements will let marketers seamlessly move from one task to another so they can achieve what they set out to achieve – creating meaningful, brand-boosting interactions with people as they move along the customer journey.
Here are the major updates in focus:
- Unified Platform Experience: Seamlessly navigate between tasks while maintaining brand centricity across audience planning, campaign activation and marketing analytics. We’ve used the same pattern implementation across the entire platform, so you can learn the workflow in one place and apply that knowledge everywhere else.
- Intuitive User Interface: Redesigned with web design conventions including a global search function to help you find and access items across the entire Turn Platform quickly.
- Accelerated Workflow: Our improved architecture helps you move quickly through any level of the workflow, and inline editing enables quick changes to fields like bidding and budgets. Further, we incorporated a template-based approach that gets you up and running in no time. For example, when creating new packages or insertion orders, you can quickly duplicate and edit existing orders and make changes to specific line items without starting from the beginning.
- Personalized Dashboard: Access your favorite items and recent activities from one place. You also have immediate access to important advisories regardless of where you are in the console, enabling you to address campaign issues quickly.
- Turn Messenger: Access product release notes whenever you log in to the platform, meaning you have more visibility to new features and enhancements and quick access to training programs.
Programmatic technology is completely reshaping the business of marketing and fundamentally disrupting how brands, agencies and technology providers work together. The Turn Marketing Platform was fully redesigned with collaboration as a core element, so groups of people can work together to achieve a common goal.
Founded in 2005, Amobee is an advertising platform that understands how people consume content. Our goal is to optimize outcomes for advertisers and media companies, while providing a better consumer experience. Through our platform, we help customers further their audience development, optimize their cross channel performance across all TV, connected TV, and digital media, and drive new customer growth through detailed analytics and reporting. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tremor International, a collection of brands built to unite creativity, data and technology across the open internet.
If you’re curious to learn more, watch the on-demand demo or take a deep dive into our Research & Insights section where you can find recent webinars on-demand, media plan insights & activation templates, and more data-driven content. If you’re ready to take the next step into a sustainable, consumer-first advertising future, contact us today.
Read NextAll Blog Posts
Amobee Technology Drives Marketers Forward
Amobee is building industry leading technology, enabling brands and agencies to solve complex marketing challenges. Watch this new video showcasing the passion and expertise of the team that builds te…
March 10, 2016
How Amobee Powers Your Marketing Success
Here's how Turn puts global scale and human solutions to work driving marketing success for brands & agencies
February 23, 2016
Amobee Acquires Turn
Today, we announced that Amobee has entered an agreement to acquire Turn, a leading multi-channel DSP and DMP with advanced data analytics capabilities serving brands and agencies, at an enterprise va…
February 23, 2017