From Amobee CEO Samba Natarajan to our customers and partners around the world,
Like many of you, we have been moved by the ongoing solidarity protests in the United States, and now around the globe, in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
Amobee is fully dedicated to fostering a sense of inclusion and belonging for our Black employees, clients and partners as well as thoughtfully addressing this incredibly complex and important societal issue. We are unequivocally committed to supporting the Black Lives Matter movement and collectively working to create a more just and egalitarian world.
It starts by looking at our industry and ourselves, and directly engaging our Black employees to help determine how we take our next steps toward a solution. The immediate actions we are collectively taking as a company include:
- Being clear-eyed in acknowledging the systemic racism within both ad-tech and the larger media and advertising industries, and seeking to help remedy the resulting injustices in our hiring, training and mentoring programs around the globe—and being transparent in reporting on our progress. We’re currently offering training courses about these topics and will be implementing more ongoing education.
- Working with our coalition of more than 50 #AdTechCares industry partners—originally mobilized to orchestrate a PSA campaign to combat misinformation related to Covid-19 —to support Black Lives Matter and related social justice causes.
- Committing to matching all employee donations to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund to support the fight for racial justice in the United States.
- Adding more non-profits for the company and our employees to donate to through internal channels, including Campaign Zero, The Hidden Genius Project, Black Visions Collective, Know Your Rights Camp and Black Girls Code.
- Adding Juneteenth to our company calendar for 2020, and using the week before as a concentrated moment for education across the organization.
- Creating programs that not only encourage our employees to vote in all elections (local, state and federal), but also educating them on how various ballot initiatives may affect their lives.
While we have diversity protocols, along with a zero-tolerance anti-discrimination policy in place, we understand that we still have a lot of work to do. We are committed to listening, learning and creating a long-term solution to enact consequential change, starting internally, as we move to change our culture and daily business practices.
It is important that we stand up for, and with, our Black employees, customers, partners and the communities in which we live, work and play. By actively working together, we can truly make a difference in ending systemic racism and social injustice.
In closing, we call on all clients, partners and #AdTechCares participants to join us on our journey to create a long-term solution to bring about meaningful change, starting with combating police brutality. If you wish to participate through donated funds, donated media or donated services please email email@example.com.
Founded in 2005, Amobee is an advertising platform that understands how people consume content. Our goal is to optimize outcomes for advertisers and media companies, while providing a better consumer experience. Through our platform, we help customers further their audience development, optimize their cross channel performance across all TV, connected TV, and digital media, and drive new customer growth through detailed analytics and reporting. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tremor International, a collection of brands built to unite creativity, data and technology across the open internet.
If you’re curious to learn more, watch the on-demand demo or take a deep dive into our Research & Insights section where you can find recent webinars on-demand, media plan insights & activation templates, and more data-driven content. If you’re ready to take the next step into a sustainable, consumer-first advertising future, contact us today.
Read NextAll Blog Posts
Amobee Acquires Turn
Today, we announced that Amobee has entered an agreement to acquire Turn, a leading multi-channel DSP and DMP with advanced data analytics capabilities serving brands and agencies, at an enterprise va…
February 23, 2017
Welcome to the Amobee Blog
We’re excited to introduce you to Amobee, the only independent data management platform across all channels, formats and devices, with access to unique custom analytics and media planning capabilities.
August 2, 2017
Amobee Completes Acquisition of Turn
Today we take our first steps as one company, as Amobee and Turn are now officially one team. We’re thrilled to embark on this next phase in partnership with the hundreds of global brand and agency cu…
April 10, 2017