Amobee is among an elite group of partners with access to pre-roll on Twitter, now supporting VAST tags. The improvements to the former Amplify program combine the benefits of Twitter’s targeting with VAST-enabled tracking.
How It Works
Pre-roll ads run natively in front of video content from participating publishers, and VAST tags allow tracking of video starts, quartile completion rates, and viewability as defined by Twitter and the MRC.
- Publisher creates video content
- Upload brand’s pre-roll ad
- Select brand’s targeting criteria
- Pre-roll ad runs ahead of relevant video content
Benefits of Twitter Pre-Roll
- Incremental reach using existing VAST assets
- Metrics including quartile video completion rate and viewability
- Target IAB & content categories, geo, gender, language, device, platform & carrier
- Buy based on MRC viewability standards
- Moat and Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) measurements available
- Exclusion lists available
Benefits of Twitter Pre-Roll with Amobee
- Extensive expertise in both Twitter and video, with the ability to run VAST across mobile and desktop
- Build on Twitter’s native targeting with insights from Brand Intelligence
- Dedicated team for service & support before, during, and after campaign launch
- Unified delivery and reporting for all channels
Founded in 2005, Amobee is an advertising platform that understands how people consume content. Our goal is to optimize outcomes for advertisers and media companies, while providing a better consumer experience. Through our platform, we help customers further their audience development, optimize their cross channel performance across all TV, connected TV, and digital media, and drive new customer growth through detailed analytics and reporting. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world.
If you’re curious to learn more, watch the on-demand demo or take a deep dive into our Research & Insights section where you can find recent webinars on-demand, media plan insights & activation templates, and more data-driven content. If you’re ready to take the next step into a sustainable, consumer-first advertising future, contact us today.
Read NextAll Blog Posts
Making Video More Effective for Marketers
Watch Turn research scientists Sergey Faleev and Jianqiang Shen and director of product management Ethan Lubka explain how Turn algorithms work to balance marketers’ objectives, including viewability and engagement rates and campaign performance goals.
June 27, 2016
Amobee Supports Pinterest’s Promoted Video with Autoplay Launch to All Advertisers
Amobee, a Pinterest Marketing Partner, working with Pinterest advertisers including Burt’s Bees and Nestle, is excited to support the launch of Pinterest’s Promoted Video with Autoplay, available to all advertisers today.
August 8, 2017
Amobee & Instagram Stories: Reach Your Audience with Immersive Mobile Video
With the global launch of Instagram Stories, Amobee will provide advertisers with first-to-market opportunities to leverage full-screen vertical video on the Instagram platform. Ads in Stories is part…
March 1, 2017