This time last year, Amobee completed its acquisition of Turn. One of the most high-profile acquisitions of the year, industry insiders looked on with interest as we integrated two of the most powerful marketing technology companies as a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telcos in the world.
Hundreds of employees united to make the combined company a reality, operating under the singular premise of becoming ‘One Amobee.’ One year later, the dust has settled and the Amobee machine is humming with pervasive cohesion.
Integration of Capabilities
One of the most crucial components of the acquisition was consolidating the Amobee and Turn capabilities into one comprehensive platform. A daunting task, our executive leadership team developed a strategic plan for integration to achieve the overall vision of providing an “end-to-end stack.” The bold undertaking included a new Amobee Marketing Platform to provide ambitious marketers with a technology partner that delivers control along the entire consumer journey.
The actions required to realize a unified Amobee were accomplished through relentless execution. The resulting platform is one that delivers on the following key advantages for marketers:
- Global scale and reach: Marketing in the digital era requires effective, relevant advertising in any market with confidence
- Innovative technology: An end-to-end stack with advanced programmatic technology, patents across data, programmatic media and analytics.
- Trusted advice: Seasoned client service advisors to give the unbiased guidance marketers need
- Unique data: The ability to activate first-party data across all of our media channels, as well as take advantage of our valuable, differentiated data
- Actionable insights: The insights to activate the right audience and the right time all on one platform
Individually, each of these are powerful, but together they represent a formidable presence in the marketing technology industry that mark the true success of the acquisition.
How Amobee Stacks Up
Today, Amobee provides the leading brands and agencies that do business with us with an end-to-end digital marketing platform, empowering marketers with the insights to better understand and reach their customers, and the capabilities to activate those insights, all in one place.
We’ve made huge technological advances on the product, data science and engineering side with the development and release of the following features into our platform:
- Single Sign-On – integrated the Amobee Marketing Platform and Amobee Social Media Management Platform to develop common reporting across channels and provide access to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and SnapChat
- Precision Targeting – empowers advertisers and their agencies to leverage Amobee’s proprietary semantic engine to activate either custom or pre-packaged Brand Intelligence segments directly in the Amobee platform
- Multi-Goal Video Algorithm – video optimization technology enables marketers to improve video viewability rates while decreasing the manual effort to manage campaigns and automate multiple KPIs targets simultaneously to enhance performance and efficiency
- Sales Accelerator – connects digital ad impressions to offline purchase data while a campaign is still running, so marketers can optimize in-flight online advertising campaigns to more effectively reach consumers and drive sales
- Custom Bid Optimization – allows marketers to tailor their bid strategies against the data signals that matter most to them
- Programmatic Guaranteed – improves activation of advertiser’s premium direct deals by bringing the data-driven capabilities of programmatic to the trusted publisher deals of our clients
- Always On Deals – ability to curate deals on behalf of platform customers and make unique deal IDs available platform-wide
It’s this ability to provide actionable insights and solutions that uniquely positions Amobee to help marketers take control of their message across the entire consumer journey. The promise of programmatic technology is not just about more efficient media buys, but powerful insights that help marketers drive more business.
The Amobee of Tomorrow
Amobee will always prioritize what’s important to our clients. Brand safety and industry transparency are top of mind for marketers right now, and we will continue to innovate in this category with pre-bid brand safety, contextual targeting and industry-wide partnerships through our Inventory Accountability Program to ensure that fraud is eliminated before it ever reaches our platform.
We’ll also continue to pioneer cutting-edge technology like artificial intelligence and machine learning in new and creative ways. Marketers have complex needs, and innovative technology is how Amobee will continue to be the partner that delivers the best ROI possible to both brands and agencies.
Founded in 2005, Amobee is an advertising platform that understands how people consume content. Our goal is to optimize outcomes for advertisers and media companies, while providing a better consumer experience. Through our platform, we help customers further their audience development, optimize their cross channel performance across all TV, connected TV, and digital media, and drive new customer growth through detailed analytics and reporting. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world.
If you’re curious to learn more, watch the on-demand demo or take a deep dive into our Research & Insights section where you can find recent webinars on-demand, media plan insights & activation templates, and more data-driven content. If you’re ready to take the next step into a sustainable, consumer-first advertising future, contact us today.
Read NextAll Blog Posts
Amobee Completes Acquisition of Turn
Today we take our first steps as one company, as Amobee and Turn are now officially one team. We’re thrilled to embark on this next phase in partnership with the hundreds of global brand and agency cu…
April 10, 2017
Amobee Technology Drives Marketers Forward
Amobee is building industry leading technology, enabling brands and agencies to solve complex marketing challenges. Watch this new video showcasing the passion and expertise of the team that builds te…
March 10, 2016
How Amobee Powers Your Marketing Success
Here's how Turn puts global scale and human solutions to work driving marketing success for brands & agencies
February 23, 2016